November 4November 1, 2017
November 18November 17, 2017
REMEMBRANCE DAY PARADE
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11TH
- STAND DOWN
There will be no Cadets on Saturday to have maximum attendance on Sunday.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12TH
- REMEMBRANCE DAY PARADE
No Combats! Black gloves, toque and 4 season jacket. IT WILL BE COLD!
If no uniform – Black pants, black shoes, warm jacket, toque and gloves. If raining, wear rain jacket.
- Sunday, November 12, the 2806 Pointe-Claire
(RMR) cadet corps will participate in two
Remembrance Day Parades.
- The first parade will depart from the crescent
located at the intersection of de Dieppe and Hornell
avenues in the direction of City Hall. Your child must
arrive at 08:30 in parade uniform with 4 seasons
coat, gloves, scarf & beret (toque as needed).
- The second parade will depart from the RMR
armory in Westmount at 12:00 pm. All cadets must
bring a cold lunch. Bus transportation will be
provided for all participants.
- Departure for the Cenotaph: Nov 12 at 09:20.
The cadets will leave directly from ave. de Dieppe to
march to the Cenotaph as a group.
- Departure for the RMR Armory: Nov 12 at
11:00 from the cadet corps.
- End: Nov 12 at 4:00 pm at the 2806 Pointe-Claire
cadet corps. Please pick up your son/daughter
directly from the cadet corps.