5-weeks of summer training activities
Cadets will be able to take five weeks of distance learning activities during the summer, for about two to three hours per week.
Registration for these activities will open on Monday, 29 June at 1100hrs EST and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. In order for cadets to register for these activities, Cadets will need to send an email to the Eastern Regional Cadet Support Unit (RCSU) with the following information:
• Last Name
• First Name
• Corps Number: 2806
• Corps Element: Army
• Name of the activity you wish to register for.
• Dates of serial you wish to register for.
• The language you would like the activity delivered in;
• Phone number (will be use as a second factor authentication for your online account)
• A email address that the cadet has access to; and
• Instrument selection for cadets registering for the music course
• Email RCSU Eastern: InscriptionCECVEst@cadets.gc.ca
Cadets’ email must be send from their personal email address or an email that they can access. A parent email, that the cadet cannot access, should not be used.
Cadets will be contacted once they are loaded on an activity, and provided instructions on how to log in to the learning tools required to participate in the activity.
The Course catalogue is available by clicking on the following link